Praise And Worship
At Faith Harvest, our Praise and Worship team strives to create an atmosphere that welcomes God’s presence and inspires hearts to draw near to God in worship and relationship.
Vision and Purpose
Commitment — we must be committed to Christ and to the call He has placed on our lives.
Consistent — we must be consistent in prayer, planning and preparation.
Communicate — we must teach and train the members God has entrusted to this team.
Together we declare God’s salvation and glory and instruct people in praise!
- Be born again, committed to tithing/offerings and actively pursuing a close relationship with the Lord through prayer, Bible reading, and church attendance.
- Meet with ministry leader, read and agree to ministry guidelines.
- Attend Thursday evening rehearsal (7:00 – 9:00 PM) and be punctual for pre-service rehearsals.
- Attend 3 consecutive Thursday evening rehearsals before participating in a service.
- Have necessary equipment to listen to weekly rehearsal CDs/MP3s.
- Commit to 6 months of ministry to the team.
- Commit to church attendance outside of your commitment to the praise & worship team.
- Be teachable and submissive to authority.
- Be committed to prayer and worshiping the Lord and have motivation to glorify God.
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Faith Harvest Praise and Worship ministry, we practice on Thursday evenings from 7:00 – 9:00 PM. Please confirm practices with the church office. If you have any questions please contact one of the following people listed below by clicking on their name. This will allow you to send them an email and they will respond as soon as they can.